Justia Lawyer Rating
BBB Accredited Business
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Avvo Clients' Choise Award 2019
Google Rating 4.7
Lawyers of Distinction 2020

Family Immigration & Visas

Parent / Child / Sibling Visas

As a US citizen you file for parents, children, and siblings overseas.

Green card holders can file for children and spouses typically takes 8-10 months for citizens, about 2 years for green card holders.

Children over 21 and/or married take longer. Siblings take much longer.

This process is very similar to that of a spousal / marriage visa.

The main advantage to this process is that when your parent, child, or sibling arrives in the US, they automatically become Green Card holders.

There is no need to file additional paperwork with the government to be a permanent resident.

Each situation is unique here and times vary widely depending on whether you are a citizen or permanent resident.

To understand the times and costs involved with your situation, we will need to speak with you.

Call us today for a free consultation 888-902-9285.

How Long Does it Take & How Much Does it Cost?

Each country is different, and each family member's relational status varies the time from months to many years from the time of initial filing to the time of final approval at the US embassy.

With regards to cost, the government / medical fees total about $1300 depending on the situation. This cost is spread out over the 6 months or so. Our fee starts at $1700, depending on the circumstances of the case, and how many family members will be immigrating to the USA.

Contact us at 888-902-9285 for a free and confidential consultation.

Client Reviews
My asylum case worried me very much. After speaking with Mr. Smallcomb, I was much surer that everything would be done ok. He and his staff helped me to file and get my work card. I was lucky to have their help and the price was lower than most lawyers. Adam S.
Very Professional, very thorough and simplified the process so you know what to expect and what is required. Very satisfied with the Modern Law Group, P.C., Thank you. Robert S.
These folks were a critical part of my k1 visa preparation and subsequent parts of the process to eventual citizenship. Additionally, they helped with my stepson green card process. I will definitely use their services as my stepson heads for citizenship. Very professional, extremely competent! Kevin F.